we aim (DURING THE CURRENT OUTBREAK) 5 days from order
- From October the 1st with the surge in Christmas deliveries and popularity during Covid19 all delivery times are as follows:
As most items are handmade to order the production time is 3 days and then dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 hour service. Example if you order after 5pm Friday and before Monday 10am we will dispatch Thursday 4.45pm. Royal Mail 48 hour service aims to be with you no later than Monday. You may receive your item quicker but with the increase in popularity of online stores during Covid19 our delivery times are 1 to 2 days longer than before they were in March. The above is a realistic example.
- Clothing is 10 working days
- Free Delivery over £100 (UK only)
- Under 1KG £4.85 Under 2KG £5.85 Over 2KG £7.99
- International Deliveries including Republic of Ireland £15.85 per 2 KG weight. Orders larger than 2KG are split and charged as the 2KG rate each.
- EXPRESS DELIVERY. We have added an ‘Express Delivery’ option which means when we ship it aims to be there the following day. Please note this is not 24 hours from order, this is from when we ship. It is also an aim via Royal Mail not a guarantee. You will see it on the checkout and is priced at £9.99.
- Why can’t you use standard 1st or 2nd class post? We have to provide proof the order has been delivered for insurance purposes.
- Do you use recycled packaging? We constantly use the bits left over from our suppliers and reduce plastic where we can. All our boxes are made from recycled card and designed bespoke to fit our products to reduce the amount of packaging filler.
- What is you returns policy? We refund if your order goes missing. Not if you don’t like the scent. If however you are not satisfied please return the item and packaging back to 21 Pippin Close, Selston, Nottingham, NG16 6JE.
- All our items are insured and require signing for. If however you opt for a safe place you do this at your own risk as the item is then NOT insured. We do not accept liability if the item goes missing from your ‘safe place’.